M-F: 8:30 - 5:00pm
Saturday mornings or later weekday times by appointment only
La Crosse Monument Company was founded in 1902 by Charles Bartlett. Dick and Sheila Wieser purchased the company in 1991 and changed the name to Wieser Monument Company and eventually after the purchase of Tri-State Monument Co. we became known as La Crosse Memorials Inc.
Dick Wieser has been involved in the precast concrete business for nearly 50 years and Sheila previously worked as a Registered Nurse. They along with long term employees have vast knowledge of business and the community they serve.
We strive to meet the needs of the families we serve and firmly believe that everyone has a story to tell. La Crosse Memorials is a member of the Wisconsin Monument Builders and Monument Builders of North America, as well as members of the Chamber of Commerce in La Crosse, WI and La Crescent, MN, Rotary clubs, and other service organizations.
We are active members of our community and proudly contribute to many worthy causes in the Coulee Region.